Mastodon's Lists let you follow handpicked accounts on their own timeline.
The single-column interface makes it a bit easier to use them:
1. Click on "Lists" in the right sidebar
2. Enter a new list title, click + to create it
3. Click on the new list's name to open it
4. Click on the three sliders icon in the top right corner, click "Edit List"
5. Click "Search among people you follow" and enter keywords, then click + to add to your list
6. Click outside the box to close it
Thanks for that. Didn't even realize we have lists in here. Do you know if there's a way (or a tool) to schedule toots, much like TwitterDeck?
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either! We adhere to an adapted version of the TootCat Code of Conduct and have documented a list of blocked instances. Ash is the admin and is supported by Fuzzface, Brian!, and Daniel Glus as moderators. Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!