If I hosted a cooking show:
"Lets get our ingredients out. Put the kitty on the floor, and we can prepare the marinade. Put the kitty on the floor, make sure its mixed together until smooth without any clumps, put the kitty on the floor, and preheat the oven to 350F. Then, once you've put the kitty on the floor..."
@witchfynder_finder the real story of course is that one day alfred caught bruce drawing pictures of his fursona and bruce unwillingly to admit he was a furry, muttered something on the fly about being a vigilante, things got out of hand and the next thing he knew he had a batcave and an armored car
let me just recap what happened AFTER policy changes and everyone quitting, which is enough of a fucking red flag
- changes policy to allow hate speech
- adds anonymous chats to prevent the rise of "cancel culture"
- "make freenode great again"
- manually takes over channels abandoned for reasons of moving
- creates a fucking BOT to automatically kill channels that talk about moving to libera or OFTC
- ...ergo destroying channels that are over 20 years old
- adds a free bouncer service and an anonymous BBS service to try and draw users back in
- removes support for IRCCloud, the most popular IRC client currently used
- NickServ breaks and user passwords get leaked because they're sent in plaintext
- decides to NUKE THE ENTIRE NETWORK to switch to a different IRCd
- AND PROVIDES NO MIGRATION STRATEGY LMAO
- AND PHRASES IT LIKE THEY'RE A CULT
"why are people leaving? freenode IS irc!! freenode IS foss!! im not owned!! im not owned!!!!!"
Also, there was a large bird shit in the middle of the window where my cat frequently sits... how? did some crow pull off an impressive bombing maneuver just to taunt/shit at my cat? Impressed now that I think about it.
No wonder why Catholics depict Jesus as white. To them, he's always been a cracker.
The higher stoners or prime numbers get, the more spaced out they are.
Why do tarot card readers and crystal ball readers get upset when you lump them together?
Because they're different mediums.
Time traveling since 2043
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!