TIL that "polyfill" is a type of noise insulation or cotton wool.

Meaning all those people who named the command for filling a polygon with a color in programming languages were probably smirking at their cute little wordplay. 😍

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!