@varjmes I do software.
* Drop the open floorplan. Full-height cube walls are a minimum. Real walls are better.
* Much better sound insulation, and turn down the lobby music. I need to not hear it from my desk.
* Give me a stable, well-prioritized work backlog.
* Give me time to investigate and fix issues instead of running around putting out fires.
* Make interrupt-driven dev support a real job (ideally for someone else), not something we all do on the side.
This is either wonderful or awful. I honestly cannot tell.
Alternatively, the classic sleepsort, for lists of integers:
for n in $*
( sleep $n && echo "$n" ) &
My hybrid battery is angry right now, so I'm only getting about 50mpg, which is pretty disappointing
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!