Follow

if it's like other annoying shit from the past decade, <1% of users are causing pain for the other 99%. since apple owns this service end to end they can easily identify and lock those abusers out of facetime for 30 days and permaban on 2nd offense
9to5mac.com/2021/03/15/groups-

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!