Follow

Just before tagging the new release, I finally found the real cause of the original bug report, it was, sigh, a typo, as always, but a typo that looked right, in fact, I probably changed it at some point.
ipmitool sensors
instead of correct:
ipmitool sensor

The debugger had it right, only in one place was it wrong, so I added a comment to make sure to note that it's sensor, even though that looks wrong, since it's sensors being queried. ipmi-sensors makes it more confusing, lol. Never ends.

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!