i got an rp2040 feather dev board (and tiny oled screen because i'm insatiable)
- the specs on this board are wild! (dual-core M0, 8MB flash, 256K ram)
- dragging files to a fake USB drive is a cool way to flash a build
- now i need to go read up on wtf UF2 format is
- why was it necessary to fork micropython? (sigh)
- python code to light up the neopixel and draw on the oled was possible within minutes (nice!!!)
next i'm going to try to replicate this using the rust libraries
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!