I just used duct tape to repair something, which I think means I'm officially an engineer now.

(Or do I need to get a can of WD-40 and use that to fix something now?)

· · Web · 2 · 0 · 1

@octet33 you just... Need a can of wd 40. It's basically magic in a can

@octet33 use both WD-40 and duct tape in the same repair and you could be an engineer with multiple disciplines! ;o)

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!