Tips for great code reviews from Eduards Sizovs:
– Code review is better when you come prepared
– Code review is better without tools
– Code review is more mentoring than control
– Code review is not only about bad parts
– Code review is an act of humility
– Code review must be the first priority
– Code review doesn’t tolerate exceptions
– Code review doesn’t tolerate abstract judgment
I wrote a couple tips of mine earlier this year from developer's point of view, in case you missed it.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!