Constantly amazes me how poorly management teams handle incidents in companies.
You don't do these:
- swarm around people asking over and over again when it will be fixed
- book unnecessary meetings urging people to sit down
- announce how this is a top priority and everyone should work on it until fixed
- threaten people with consequences
Instead, you do these:
- encourage clear and transparent communication process leading by example
- trust skilled people to fix issues
- be calm
- reward good work
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!