I wonder if #simjacker triggers GDPR, IMO it should.
- PLAY TONE
- SEND SHORT MESSAGE
- SET UP CALLSEND USSD
- SEND SS
- PROVIDE LOCAL INFORMATION Location Information, IMEI, Battery, Network, Language, etc
- POWER OFF CARD
- RUN AT COMMAND
- SEND DTMF COMMAND
- LAUNCH BROWSER
- OPEN CHANNEL: CS BEARER, DATA SERVICE BEARER, LOCAL BEARER, UICC SERVER MODE, etc
- SEND DATAGET SERVICE INFORMATION
- SUBMIT MULTIMEDIA MESSAGE
- GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION REQUEST
📝Monday blog post: Is postMessage slow?
(Spoiler alert: No)
➡️ May contain traces of ☠️ microbenchmarks ☠️
➡️ Data with lots of nice graphs 📊
➡️ What can you do if vanilla postMessage isn’t fast enough for you🏃♀️💨
➡️ Cameo by WebAssembly 🧩 & Rust 🦀
GitHub/-Lab commit activity graphs are bloody useless:
- not all code is on one (public) service
- only some of the work produce commits
Yet still some people consider those graphs a developer quality guarantee.
First week programming in #Scala... Man that feels weird, I both love & hate learning new languages. The unproductive work performance, having to look even the smallest details in the documentation, the joy when you really get something to work at first try.
I'm very grateful for my employer giving me the opportunity to learn new stuff while on the clock.
Capitalism in a nutshell:
1. Invest all money in businesses that exploit natural resources (the environment/people) in an unquenchable, shortsighted & illogical thirst for perpetual growth within a closed system.
2. When ramifications become visible, blame the people forced to patronise those businesses due to lack of alternatives for being irresponsible in their personal consumption choices.
Rinse and repeat until we all die because we’ve destroyed our habitat.
So, how’s your week going? :)
Why is #parenting so darn hard?
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!