Nerdy 🇨🇦 Canadian Transport question: what's the equivilant of the occupation "railway signaller" there? As in, someone who tells trains where to go from a control centre of some sort, and ensures they do it safely.


Ah, in fact, CP calls them "Rail Traffic Controllers" - thought there might be a terminology difference !

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!