Build your own computer, they said. It'll be fun, they said... 😑
@mknize It is. What's altering your work-in-progress mood?
@rusmov It is fun, but:
1. In the words of Veruca Salt, "I want it now!"
2. I know I'm going to break something.
3. Cables are evil.
4. Even with tiny lady hands, getting screws in to some places has been really hard.
1. Your computer build will serve your needs for a long time, so give to it the love it deserves
2. I know you'll not break anything if you do care enough. Act like a three-toed sloth
3. Cables are just cables. Just don't make them squeeze too much near the connection ports and don't care about the rest
4. Imagine it with men's bigger and rougher hands. Then smile and focus on one screw at once
5. But you know what gravity is. Just be sure your feet are both on the ground
@mknize If you are building one, you are very lucky.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!
Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!