Today in the lab I printed some extra stands for my keyboard so I can fully tent it and keep the thumb cluster up. Total elapsed time from idea to having the legs: 1 hour.

Now I'm really getting into why I got the printer - custom accessibility hardware.


I'm pleasantly surprised that the bottleneck is not printing, it's the designing. I gotta brush up on 3d modeling.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!