More Kristmas fun: This is a picture of one of LabPlot's developer's desks. There are 12 KDE-related things in this picture. Can you find them all?
The Solution of our Christmas quiz:
- Plasma desktop
- KDevelop (KDE's IDE)
- Konsole (KDE terminal emulator)
- Dolphin (KDE file manager)
- Kate (KDE text editor)
- Qt Designer - used in the development, The Qt Company is a KDE patron
- LabPlot's source code
- KDE's sticker on the monitor's foot
- Suse's Geeko - SUSE is a KDE patron
- Pen with the insignia "Google Summer of Code 2014" - KDE participates in GSoC every year+ Google is a KDE Patron
- Paul Brown - a member of the KDE promotion team - the name is visible in the window title of Firefox
- Ivan Čukić book on C++ (cukic.co/to/fp-in-cpp) - Ivan is a KDE developer
- Bonus: Karlo - the KDE kat
@kde Kristmas xD
@kde Is the cat for sale?
@kde only seeing the sticker on the monitor stand.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!