Follow

So obviously my tests would fail on if I ran them after a long time :P

Turns out that texinfo 6.1 had a regression that broke how eless parsed the Info manual name.. after I hour or 2 I discover that regression. Texinfo 6.1 somehow had stopped sending the Info File name to the stdpipe.

Then I bump up the travis OS to , which updates texinfo to 6.5 and that test starts passing again.

Ref: github.com/kaushalmodi/eless/i

That said, an even more robust version of eless, version 0.6 is out!

[2/2]

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either! We adhere to an adapted version of the TootCat Code of Conduct and have documented a list of blocked instances. Ash is the admin and is supported by Fuzzface, Brian!, and Daniel Glus as moderators. Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!