Things I like about personal blogs:
- angry geek comments that make no sense to anyone but other geeks
- laughing reading said comments and nodding in agreement
- learning of cool things w/ tools I already know
- learning of cool things w/ tools I *don't* know
- just learning
- Being able to comment, say hi, what's up
- Getting help from enthusiastic folks (as opposed to an unenthusiastic people, like my third grade math teacher... anyway)
- DnD! Emacs! Weird shit!
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!