Nuclear power in Factorio
They got a lot of things wrong though:
1. Fuel should glow AFTER being taken out from the reactor;
2. You get nuclear fuel out of reprocessed fuel cells;
3. "Kovarex enrichment process" is a fake, and real processes that produce nuclear fuel are performed in special reactors;
4. There are much better techniques of separation between U-238 and U-235 than centrifuges;
5. Depleted uranium ammo DOES NOT GLOW (and is not radioactive);
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!