Follow

It's also possible that I found a some kind of bug in django runserver command.

I was doing frontend stuff that did a lot of fetch API requests to django backend (in developement mode) running on runserver. Due to unrelated bug server wasn't consuming response body.

And every other request was returning 400 request with error: code 400, message Bad request syntax ('{"name":"thing"}PATCH /endpoint/path HTTP/1.1).

When I switched to gunicorn everything started working.

Today I was running on a deadline, but I'll try to make MVCE and submit the issue.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!