A while ago I saw this video about / decoding with an , so I decided to implement a variant adding a buffer on the output and writing my own map generator to build the EPROM image (I did not like the Google sheet based tool and I wanted the ability to customize the color maps). Surprisingly it worked on the first try. I might just release the tools and PCB after some testing.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!