* Bangle.js Gadgetbridge: GB for the Bangle!
* Everest: math puzzle
* MyHackerspace: hackerspaces status and information using SpaceAPI
* Réseau Discord Artivain: check if a Discord ID is listed there
* SimpleX Chat: e2e encrypted messenger without any user IDs
* Water Me: Plant Watering Reminder
* AirMessage: use iMessage on Android (Mac needed)
* AVIF Viewer: view .avif images
* HardWhere: Asset management app for snipe-it
* Linkbox: simple link manager
* Linux Command Library: manual pages and more
* Trivia You: Quizzes & more (design your own)
"Sometimes we just need to make the mistake ourselves for the lesson to stick."
"[A bar in Bucharest]It takes its roots from UNIX"
* hJOP Driver: control model railroad via hJOPserver
* Library App VideLibri: nie wieder vergessen, die Bücher zur Bibliothek zurück zu bringen!
* Seal: Video/Audio downloader
* Birthday Countdown: countdown for your next birthday
+ Data Monitor: track your data usage (WiFi and mobile data)
+ Ionic Notes: simple notes app
* Camera Datei Folders: sorts camera photos into a date specific subfolder structure
* Dealing Sheet: make dealing hands of cards for games like bridge easy
* GreenStash: helps you plan and manage your savings goals
* Wassword: create complex passwords
* Deep Rock Galactic Assistant: for the game about dwarves in space
* launch: another home screen replacement (launcher)
* Passky: easy and modern password manager
* PSLab: Pocket Science Lab Android interface for PSLab hardware
* ViMusic: streaming music from YouTube Music
* DbCleaner for Whatsapp: 🤷♂️ desc follows later?
* Linux Command Library: man pages & more
* Money Logs: Financial Record Manager App
* Neo Store: a modern F-Droid client
+ Syncplay: synchronize media playback on multiple devices (relaunched w/ new package name)
If you've been following the news lately you might have noticed that keeping your sensitive data private is becoming more important than ever before. The #FOSS community probably is your best bet to get trustworthy software. Weighing #privacy vs. comfort however can be hard at times. #android #ux
So e.g. if you were planning on using a period tracker #app, would you be okay with that app requesting internet access?
* little music player: minimalistic media player
* Mule on Android: eDonkey2000 client
* HOPE 2022: app for the HOPE conference 2022
* Geoperion: Geological games built using web
Miss the #AndroidAppRain ? No newly added apps, but @fdroidorg just pushed 78 updated apps, and my repo had 2 updated apps today. Especially after more than a year, there's a new version of eSpeak now solving some issues with the old one from last April – and I've read some of you eagerly waited for the new PixelDroid release.
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!