Here's a short post mortem for the server outage on Friday and Saturday: A syntax error in a configuration file slipped onto our production web-server. At the same time the server responsible for assembling our website experienced download timeouts when fetching app-listing metadata, which made troubleshooting extra hard. We've added additional tests to catch this type of error before they get a chance to interrupt our services. We're also working on improving web-server architecture.
* CTU Menza: Czech Technical University in Prague mensa
* Librera Reader: eBook reader
* Mute reminder: notifies when ringer is muted but media is not
* SecondsClock: clock widget
* Spotube: Spotify client
* UnitsTool: convert units
* ChordReader 2: fetch chords & lyrics online
* Filester: a simple file uploader
* Gao&Blaze: a narrative investigation game
* Gugal: an alternative Google Search app (requires Google account & API key)
* Intra: encrypted DNS client
* Session F-Droid: encrypted private messenger
* Unchained: interact with Real Debrid
* Anki Image Occlusion: create normal, group and combine cloze anki cards
* IYPS: test your passwords' strength
* My Brain: tasks, notes, events & more
* Open Golf: a mini golf game with 20 levels
* PixaPencil: a pixel art editor
* Audio Spectrum Analyzer: Real-Time Audio Spektrum and Spektrogramm Analyzer
* Bacon: customizable Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) controller
* CameraFileCopy: data transfer per camera (even in airplane mode)
Just signed: @conservancy @aprilorg @fdroidorg support users' right to install any software on any device, and so do ⭐74⭐ other organisations who signed our open letter. Still counting! Both tech & the environment benefit from advanced digital rights.
* aksharam: reference app for Indian language scripts
* Chaldea: Material Planner for Fate/GO
* Noise Cancelling: turn it off for BOSE headphones
* Speaker: Bluetooth speaker fix: play background sound
+ USB Serial Telnet Server: binds a USB serial converter to a Telnet client
* BTC Map: find wehre you can get rid of your Bitcoins
* floccus: bookmark sync
* Best-Before: keep track of your products' expiries
* toodoo: manage your tasks
+ Howl: a minimal offline music player
+ LinkHub: manage your link collection
We're very happy to announce that #CalyxInstitute is going to fund some work on improving our build and release infrastructure.
* NÖ Finderlein: companion app for the Austrian NÖ-Card
Nö? Doch. Och: Nieder-Österreich 😉 Wo gibbet mit der Karte welche Boni/Ermäßigungen.
* ente - encrypted photo storage
* NGA: client for the NGA forum
* Odysee: explore videos on Odysee
* Parlera — word guessing game
* Plexus: find out which of your apps will still work if you'd de-google your device
* Qonvert: converting rational numbers between different bases and representations
* Shadowsocks: a Shadowsocks client
* zSMTH: client for SMTH BBS
* 开屏跳过: skip open ads
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!