* Brethap: control breathing while meditating
* Buses: GB bus times
* CoronaCheck: official Dutch declaration app
* Scanner: official Dutch scanner developed
* Flym DecSync: Sync RSS without a server
* News Reader: minimalistic RSS reader with TTS support
* Subtracks: streaming app for Subsonic-API-compatible servers
Our Favourite Free/Libre & Open Source F-Droid Android Apps (reclaim your privacy & freedom!) https://diode.zone/videos/watch/2308de03-196a-48b2-868f-a046b27bec36
* Activity Manager: hidden activity launcher
* BlackHole: music player
* CIFS Documents Provider: mount Windows shares
* CovPass & CovPassCheck: show/check Covid certs
* Easy-phone: for the elderly & vis. impaired
* GymRoutines: fitness tracker
* SinGal Dictionary: Galician synonyms
* strongSwan VPN Client
* LibreTranslator (based on LibreTranslate)
* KOReader (eBook reader, new flavor)
* Fluffyboard (Whiteboard)
* Cool Reader (eBook reader) is back (as a new flavor)!
* CDLC Player (player for guitar tabs)
Meanwhile in my repo:
* Findroid (Jellyfin client)
* Memorito (GTD task lists)
* Passman (Nextcloud passwords)
Our application is no longer avalaible on the Google Play Store. We are investigating. Sorry for the convenience.
The application is still available on F-droid: https://f-droid.org/fr/packages/org.eu.exodus_privacy.exodusprivacy/
* Nighthawk Wallet: Shielded Wallet for Zcash
* link eye: view urls before open in corresponding app
* Gear VPN: VPN client
* Ardicter: client for arabdict.com (dictionary)
Another VPN app will hit my repo in about 7.5h: VpnHood.
* eduVPN: connect securely to your institution or Internet
* Ghost Commander - SMB plugin
* VolumeLockr: control and lock the volume of your device
* WeeklyBudget: minimalistic budget app
* XClipper: clipboard manager
* Offline Puzzle Solver: Sudoku a.o.
Too many updates to skim, but GhostCommander is there.
* BikeSharingHub: #mastobikes near you 🚴
* F-Droid Forum: if your browser won't do… 🙊
* IVPN: VPN service with WireGuard 🔒
* Show Articles in Map: Wikipedia articles near you 🌐
* SubHub: Subtitles downloader 📺
At this point most of the day to day work necessary to keep #FDroid up and running is contributed by volunteers.
If you like our project you can help too! Here's how to get started contributing: https://f-droid.org/contribute
If you've got enough on your plate already we also accept donations: https://f-droid.org/donate
* Crypto Prices: price watch for crypto currencies
* Did I Take My Meds?: pill reminder
* SafeDot: get alarmed when an app accessed microphone, camera or location
* Snapdrop: exchange files directly between devices
* RaumBaller: shoot 'em up game
* CanZE: check your Renault Zoe car
* LibreTrack: track your postal packages
* NextcloudServices: Nextcloud notifications w/o FCM
* Silence: call blocker
* Varengold activeTAN: online banking TAN generator
* Warpinator: send & receive files in your local network (no internet)
Here's a little thing that may not be obvious to many people....
When you install an open-source app from Google Play or the Apple app store, there is no guarantee that what you install actually matches the public code.
@fdroidorg are doing a great service. They independently build the public source code for apps from scratch, review for common issues, and publish their builds. Thanks to "reproducible builds" it's possible to verify they do not tamper with the code.
* Audio Recorder: yupp. That.
* Chalachithram: a quiz app
* Delist: a task/todo app
* Kinoko: Manga reader
* Nekome: another Manga app
* SMS to URL Forwarder: as the name says.
Updates a.o. hold another K-9 beta – so if you're on that track, make sure to check for it.
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!