* Gotify-UP: Unified Push client (Foss Cloud Messages )
* Hypatia: Malware scanner
* Mull: privacy oriented web browser
* Stealth: Reddit client
* Debitum: keep track of lent money and items
* Learn reading: French learning app for children
* Léon: URL cleaner
* SagerNet: a modular proxy toolchain with 5 of its modules
* DeepL: a client for the translation service of the same name
* QuickWeather: Wheather at a glance, world-wide
* SMS Import / Export: Backup & Restore your short messages
* Watt – What? Oh: Disable or enable components(receivers/services/activities) easily
* SpotiFlyer: download songs/playlists from Spotify, Gaana & YT
* monocles browser: a privacy-focused web browser
* Easy Ear Trainer for Chord Progressions: train your musical ear
#app :rain: service toot: exactly 3.500 apps now in the main repo! 🎉 🎇 The newcomer is:
* Organic Maps: Offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation
plus 45 updates today. My own repo today features 3 newcomers:
* USB Gadget Tool: emulate keyboard, mouse & more
* Digital Green Certificates Wallet & Verifier apps: for the EU's "vaccination proof" should it ever lift off
Belated #app 🌧️ toot due to AFK. 5 new apps since last toot, a.o.
* free2pass: German Corona check-in app
* PayNoWay: Bitcoin app to test payment systems against double-spend attacks
* TorServices: TOR proxy as a service
* monocles chat: XMPP client
And there comes the #app 🌧️ – this time 51 updates and 4 new apps:
* @PixelDroid is a client for our Fediverse friends at Pixelfed 🖼️
* Another notes app is – another notes app? 🎶 🤪 nope, 📔
* Instant Sound Effects is a fun app to make noises (no farts, though) 🔊
* unofficial Stud.IP-app is a… yes, unofficial app for Stud.IP 👩🎓
* Finamp: client for Jellyfin media server
77 updated, a.o. after 4 years again BetterBatteryStats (BBS)
New in the IoD repo:
* LockUp: a Cellebrite UFED self-defense app (initiates factory-reset when it detects "extraction attempts").
#app :rain: time: with 70 updates and 4 new apps:
* Camera Folder: wherever you can open a file, you can open a camera 📷
* FingerList: like back in the 90s, use the finger protocol 🖐️
* Mill: 9 men morris game
* Smart AutoClicker: visual automation (of "taps")
Updates include andOTP, Tusky, TrackerControl, RHVoice, OAndBackupX, OSMBugs and more.
Meanwhile in my repo:
* tFileTransfer: device2device transfer
* NextEditor: simple text editor
* Lucia: privacy-friendly check-in (Germany)
* VPN Hotspot
* Kwik EFIS
* Lavabit Proxy
* Simple Time Tracker: track with what you spend your time
* Save a Copy: for apps that won't let you "save" but only store in their private area, get access to your content on Android 11+ by having a copy
Shoutout to @ashfurrow: thanks for adding our logo. 💕 Also big thanks for hosting our home on mastodon. 💕
* Tuner: for your musical devices
* QDict: using dictionaries in StarDict format
* LibreCHovid: the Swiss pendant to @CCTG (libre fork of their official app with the proprietary parts replaced by microG)
* Kotatsu: Manga Reader
On top of this, there were 45 apps updated – including KeePassDX, Podverse, SelfPrivacy, AndStatus, CCTG and many, many more.
* Kaku: Practice kanji writing
* To Don't: inverse todo (things to avoid)
* Virtuosity: Organize and track your music practice
further, 54 updates: @windvolt has some major news, NewPipe got a new version, @CCTG finally built successfully again and now comes with "QR Code Check-in" (forget that "other app" with its empty promises 😉) and many more.
* Bibledit – collaborative bible translating
* OpenHub – GitHub client
* Scoop – stack trace catcher (for easy bug reporting)
Soon to come and meanwhile in my repo:
* Virtuosity – organize & track your music excercises
Try out our new #ReproducibleBuilds support! All signature types are supported The "fdroid build" CI job on app merge requests will run a complete test and give rapid results before sending it to the production buildserver.
We are now automatically scanning apps for API Key Identifiers like #GoogleAnalytics' ga_trackingId that are used to enable tracking APIs. If your app includes these, it will be marked with the `Trackers` Anti-Feature. To fix that, either remove the tracking API Key entirely or move it out of the build flavor used by F-Droid.
* Xenia: a on-device Gemini proxy, so you can use any web browser to view Gemini capsules
It's accompanied by 38 updates, of which your favorite F-Droid client on your device should notify you.
* Orion Viewer: a viewer for PDF & DJVU
* Simpletask Nextcloud: a ToDo-list app that syncs with your Nextcloud
A little prophesy: tomorrow new in my repo will be HeartBeat, to measure your pulse with the devices camera + flashlight…
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!