* DevilutionX: port of Diablo and Hellfire (game)
* kDrive: cloud for team work with focus on privacy
Not sure what to specifically mention from the updates, so better check for yourselves 🤣
Hard to answer that without knowing which device, android version and app version you're using. And best asked in the forum, as there are more users who can help you.
It has. Default is set to check once a day. You can adjust that to your liking - also whether it shall only happen on WiFi or also on mobile data. Have you looked at the settings screen?
* Hikar: AR that overlays your camera picture with virtual signposts for navigation
* Vernet: host & port scanner
* Brackeys IDE was rebranded and is now available as Squircle IDE
* ADBKeyBoard (took a while)
* @gadgetbridge with experimental support for Amazfit T-Rex Pro
and much more.
Important note to those participating in our IRC rooms: we're moving to OFTC. For details, please see https://f-droid.org/en/2021/06/10/important-community-update.html
If you're participating via our Matrix rooms: just lean back, you don't need to take any action. We're working on the bridge already.
* Prepaid Balance: keep track of your prepaid balance
Updates worth mentioning:
* dandelior* – diaspora* client updated again after 3 years
* same for Transdrone (torrent remote controller)
Surely there are more worth mentioning – but with meanwhile 3529 apps active one cannot know them all 😉
* Cuppa - Tea Timer
* HIIT - Intervalltimer
* USB Gadget Tool – turn your Android device into an USB device of your choice (mouse, keyboard…)
* MotionLock – quickly lock your device by turning it face-down
* GMaps WV - should you really need GMaps, stay some more private while doing so
* Flang - chess-like game
Feel free to follow our news feed: https://f-droid.org/feed.xml
We've also started collecting #rss feeds from the broader #FDroid community and related projects: https://fdroid.gitlab.io/planet/ It's probably incomplete so suggestions for related feeds we could add to our planet are highly appreciated.
* Gotify-UP: Unified Push client (Foss Cloud Messages )
* Hypatia: Malware scanner
* Mull: privacy oriented web browser
* Stealth: Reddit client
* Debitum: keep track of lent money and items
* Learn reading: French learning app for children
* Léon: URL cleaner
Zeitüberschreitung => Netzwerk Probleme. Ich konnte F-Droid.org vorhin erreichen, aber es brauchte auch bei mir ein wenig länger. Ich gebe das mal ans Team weiter; m.W. kümmert sich aber bereits jemand darum.
* SagerNet: a modular proxy toolchain with 5 of its modules
* DeepL: a client for the translation service of the same name
* QuickWeather: Wheather at a glance, world-wide
* SMS Import / Export: Backup & Restore your short messages
* Watt – What? Oh: Disable or enable components(receivers/services/activities) easily
* SpotiFlyer: download songs/playlists from Spotify, Gaana & YT
* monocles browser: a privacy-focused web browser
* Easy Ear Trainer for Chord Progressions: train your musical ear
#app :rain: service toot: exactly 3.500 apps now in the main repo! 🎉 🎇 The newcomer is:
* Organic Maps: Offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation
plus 45 updates today. My own repo today features 3 newcomers:
* USB Gadget Tool: emulate keyboard, mouse & more
* Digital Green Certificates Wallet & Verifier apps: for the EU's "vaccination proof" should it ever lift off
Belated #app 🌧️ toot due to AFK. 5 new apps since last toot, a.o.
* free2pass: German Corona check-in app
* PayNoWay: Bitcoin app to test payment systems against double-spend attacks
* TorServices: TOR proxy as a service
* monocles chat: XMPP client
And there comes the #app 🌧️ – this time 51 updates and 4 new apps:
* @PixelDroid is a client for our Fediverse friends at Pixelfed 🖼️
* Another notes app is – another notes app? 🎶 🤪 nope, 📔
* Instant Sound Effects is a fun app to make noises (no farts, though) 🔊
* unofficial Stud.IP-app is a… yes, unofficial app for Stud.IP 👩🎓
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!