⚠️ Important news
Download it here: 🔗 https://f-droid.org/packages/de.seemoo.at_tracking_detection
* AirGuard: Protect yourself from Apple's Find My Tracking
* DebtCalc: Calc the interest of your debts
* My Location: know the geolocations by your providers (GPS, network, etc)
* Noor-Ul-Huda: Quran reader app with extras (like prayer times & more)
* LibreOffice 2021 Schedule
* Plutus - Investment Tracker (completely offline)
* Simply Translate – online translator
* UP-Example – example client (and tester) for UnifiedPush
* RE:INSTEAD – Interactive fiction games
* Brethap: control breathing while meditating
* Buses: GB bus times
* CoronaCheck: official Dutch declaration app
* Scanner: official Dutch scanner developed
* Flym DecSync: Sync RSS without a server
* News Reader: minimalistic RSS reader with TTS support
* Subtracks: streaming app for Subsonic-API-compatible servers
Then installing any app won't do any good as you could not access it anyway. You first need to get around that FRP (factory reset protection) issue. Please check the forums for that. Further, https;//android.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/frp?tab=Frequent has some good pointers.
Our Favourite Free/Libre & Open Source F-Droid Android Apps (reclaim your privacy & freedom!) https://diode.zone/videos/watch/2308de03-196a-48b2-868f-a046b27bec36
* Activity Manager: hidden activity launcher
* BlackHole: music player
* CIFS Documents Provider: mount Windows shares
* CovPass & CovPassCheck: show/check Covid certs
* Easy-phone: for the elderly & vis. impaired
* GymRoutines: fitness tracker
* SinGal Dictionary: Galician synonyms
Hi, @moheb2000 sorry our docs confused you. Sounds like the guide you found is about reproducing our production build environment. That's not required to get your app published on #FDroid. This might be what you were looking for: https://f-droid.org/docs/Inclusion_How-To/
The easiest way to get your app included is to open an issue about it here: https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues Our packaging team will take care of the rest. (Might take a while to get picked up though)
* strongSwan VPN Client
* LibreTranslator (based on LibreTranslate)
* KOReader (eBook reader, new flavor)
* Fluffyboard (Whiteboard)
* Cool Reader (eBook reader) is back (as a new flavor)!
* CDLC Player (player for guitar tabs)
Meanwhile in my repo:
* Findroid (Jellyfin client)
* Memorito (GTD task lists)
* Passman (Nextcloud passwords)
Our application is no longer avalaible on the Google Play Store. We are investigating. Sorry for the convenience.
The application is still available on F-droid: https://f-droid.org/fr/packages/org.eu.exodus_privacy.exodusprivacy/
* Nighthawk Wallet: Shielded Wallet for Zcash
* link eye: view urls before open in corresponding app
* Gear VPN: VPN client
* Ardicter: client for arabdict.com (dictionary)
Another VPN app will hit my repo in about 7.5h: VpnHood.
* eduVPN: connect securely to your institution or Internet
* Ghost Commander - SMB plugin
* VolumeLockr: control and lock the volume of your device
* WeeklyBudget: minimalistic budget app
* XClipper: clipboard manager
* Offline Puzzle Solver: Sudoku a.o.
Too many updates to skim, but GhostCommander is there.
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!