What if instead of Male/Female cable connectors, we use innie/outie?

innie USB-A to outie USB-B
outie/outie HDMI cable


Looks like there's also some discussion about this on wikipedia, but their alternatives are less fun than innie/outie:


Alternatively because innie has some other connotations, there's also inset/outset

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!