NGL a @firstname.lastname@example.org X Wu-Tang Clan mashup is not where I expected 2019 to go: https://www.clarks.co.uk/originals/wu-tang-clan?cm_mmc=ECRM_BRAND-_-OR242019UK_WUTANG-_-BUTTON-_-discoverwutangcollab2&utm_source=ecrm_brand&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=or242019uk_wutang&utm_term=button&utm_content=discoverwutangcollab2#reveal
(FTR: every time I publicly tweet it finally prompts a response from @FanaticsSupport@twitter.com in DM. Of course, they still can't fix their shit, so whatever.) https://twitter.com/dshafik/status/1149031440014827520
- Diversity is a must. I want to work with URMs, BIPoC, LGBTQ+, folks with disabilities, and all ages, and companies who put in the work to make that happen. I want to see these folks in leadership, as well as being my peers. Transparency around pay would be amazing.
- I believe that leadership is different from management. I'm looking for great leadership, or you'll empower me to help create it. You pick :)
- Customer success is the only benchmark that matters. Customers can be users, or anyone who depends on your work (incl. internal).
- I'm also looking for alternative roles inside Akamai :)
- Open source is a requirement. I want to work with, contribute to, and open up projects, by default, not the other way around.
- I want to be an enabler. I want to remove friction from others.
Realistic Alternatives to Inbox Zero:
Inbox Nero - burn it all down to the ground
Inbox Hero - highest score wins
Guess which one I'm playing. #InboxHero
Oh, and @BriannaWu@twitter.com, proof that Permanent Residents can donate… you may not be my representative but you definitely represent the America I want to be part of 💖
Professional Developer, Author, and Speaker. PHP 7.1 Release Manager. ❤️ @email@example.com. He/Him. Tweets are my own.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!