After 8 years it's time to leave the travel life behind. I'm looking for a lower-travel role in DevRel leadership, Senior DevRel or Engineering (PHP/Golang/etc.)
I'm a polyglot/educator that loves to work on Dev Tools & educating folks on cool tech. Remote/~Seattle. DMs open :)
- I'm also looking for alternative roles inside Akamai :)
- Open source is a requirement. I want to work with, contribute to, and open up projects, by default, not the other way around.
- I want to be an enabler. I want to remove friction from others.
- I believe that leadership is different from management. I'm looking for great leadership, or you'll empower me to help create it. You pick :)
- Customer success is the only benchmark that matters. Customers can be users, or anyone who depends on your work (incl. internal).
- Diversity is a must. I want to work with URMs, BIPoC, LGBTQ+, folks with disabilities, and all ages, and companies who put in the work to make that happen. I want to see these folks in leadership, as well as being my peers. Transparency around pay would be amazing.
@dshafik Gabe finally reaching an age where he notices you being gone? Shit, how old is that kid now?
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!