• Follow your dreams.
• Get a qualification in something that isn't directly useful to your job right now.
• Believe that you're entitled to anything.
• Assume you know much (or even a little)
• Think that people can't get by without you.
• Expect it to work out the first time.
• Talk shit, even if they deserve it.
• Get bitter.
• Blame anyone, even if it's their fault.
• Compare yourself to others.
• Ummm... that's it I think
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!