• Follow your dreams.
• Get a qualification in something that isn't directly useful to your job right now.
• Believe that you're entitled to anything.
• Assume you know much (or even a little)
• Think that people can't get by without you.
• Expect it to work out the first time.
• Talk shit, even if they deserve it.
• Get bitter.
• Blame anyone, even if it's their fault.
• Compare yourself to others.
• Ummm... that's it I think
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either! We adhere to an adapted version of the TootCat Code of Conduct and have documented a list of blocked instances. Ash is the admin and is supported by Fuzzface, Brian!, and Daniel Glus as moderators. Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!