I finally got the isolation routing to come out clean! 😃
I just had to measure the imperfections in the tool and adjust the isolation job to compensate. Oi, what a pain, but at least it worked.
Btw, this is a test board for a bunch of 0603 passives I just ordered. Should be good soldering practice too.
Oh, and thanks to @AskChip for tips on prepping the boards for soldering. Those green scrubbies are awesome at removing the oxide layer, but not the copper!
Also, I need to look into getting a macro lens. It’s so hard to keep these pictures from coming out blurry.
And maybe clean up my flux too. 😋
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!