2018 in books
The two best books I read were:
* Salvage the Bones –Jesmyn Ward
* If Beale Street Could Talk – James Baldwin
The most fun three books I read in a row must have been:
* The Handmaid's Tale – Margaret Atwood
* Frankenstein – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
* The Left Hand of Darkness – Ursula K. Le Guin
Incredibly, I read three novels published this year:
* Asymmetry – Lisa Halliday
* There There – Tommy Orange
* The Golden State – Lydia Kiesling
2019 in books
Next year I'm hoping for more Jesmyn Ward (I have a bit of catching up to do), more Ali Smith (Spring will be published in the spring), and I think I'm going to get the Canterbury Tales out.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!