So how close is this tool to being done? The answer is dependent on caffeine and free time.
- [X] Can generate code from internal code data type
- [X] Can read in specification
- [~] Can turn spec into internal parse data type (in progress; difficulty: high)
- [ ] Turn internal parse data type to internal code data type (difficulty: low)
- [ ] Be able to have specifications build off one another (difficulty: unknown)
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!
We adhere to an adapted version of the TootCat Code of Conduct and follow the Toot Café list of blocked instances. Ash is the admin and is supported by Fuzzface, Brian!, and Daniel Glus as moderators.
Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!