How to avoid drama on the fediverse (part 2):
Stop and think before you reply:
- Does this conversation benefit from my input?
- Am I the best person to speak on this topic?
- Do I have a full understanding of what's being said?
- Is that *really* what's being said right now?
- Do I know and/or understand where the OP is coming from?
If you answer "no" to any of these questions, shhhh.
Second week in a row I'm not doing any work/programming during the weekend. Feels good. Wrists are hurting less too. I gotta make this into a habit. To me it's all about fighting the voice inside my head saying that I have to do more, deliver more than I actually do, which noone is even demanding. I'm telling this to myself.
Ah, so nice! Delete lines matching a pattern, in Vim. Nice to clear logs and leave only the good stuff! Second thing I learnt today :-)
Anyone attending dotPy conference in Paris, next March? Considering getting a ticket
Solutions Engineer at Localistico. Open Source enthusiast. Punk-rock attitude.
Building aixeta.cat, a non-profit crowdfunding platform.
He/Him | They/Them
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!