@bugaevc That is fucking awesome.
@npyl how come this is your first toot, of all things?
Do I know you? You're the one that asked about Darling Foundation, right?
@bugaevc Yup, im the one that asked. I saw the mastodon link on your github profile and when i followed it first tout was this one! :)
@npyl ah, that explains it! :D
Well, welcome to then! Do you known your way around here or do you need some pointers?
And note that that toot is the beginning of a longer thread (that's why it's marked "0/5"); perhaps you've noticed but maybe you didn't.
• read these: https://blog.joinmastodon.org/2018/08/mastodon-quick-start-guide/ https://github.com/joyeusenoelle/GuideToMastodon/
• follow some interesting people! Here are some recommendations from me to bootstrap your home feed: @jamey @JPEG @alcinnz @brunoph @brion @wezm @ikyle @uliwitness @schlink (don't forget to untag all these people if you reply to this toot!)
• there's always interesting stuff on the local timeline
• search for # introductions, post your own
• interact with people, make friends!
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!
We adhere to an adapted version of the TootCat Code of Conduct and follow the Toot Café list of blocked instances. Ash is the admin and is supported by Fuzzface, Brian!, and Daniel Glus as moderators.
Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!