Really nice that Mastodon leaves the Redux dev tools enabled in production. It offers a great example of a reasonably sophisticated Redux store to learn from. https://mastodon.technology/media/MqGt7w06XpNBYsnxHKk
- yarn's official docs are v sparse. better technical details here: https://code.facebook.com/posts/1840075619545360
- deterministic installs + committable lockfiles = 💞
- by design, yarn doesn't create binary symlinks for transitive deps (https://github.com/yarnpkg/yarn/issues/2874)
- relying on transitive binaries is hacky anyway; better to install explicitly
- ⚠ it's NOT a drop-in replacement.
🔮 computer witch / 🍭 full snack engineer / ♿️
accessibility nerd / 🆓 OSS bb
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!