My favorite part of working from home is that I can listen to loud music while I program.
I do not work from home. But I do enjoy listening to loud music and programming or writing.
@masterofthetiger Nobody's bothered by that? Or do you use headphones?
I do programming at home as a hobby. I often use headphones as well while listening to music.
@andrioid here are some of parts:
- drinking coffee as much as I want without paying to baristas
- all the hardware works as expected at home :)
- I am ALONE and nobody will ever come to me to ask some stupid thing he could look up at the docs
- take break whenever I want, guilt-free
- take laptop and get working anywhere
The issue is that all of them are favorite. Too sad I can't work from home more than one time per week :/
@andrioid Having your toilet all to yourself!
@SunDancer Hahaha. You're not wrong!
@clacke Comfy pants are not to be underestimated 😋
@andrioid I can fart freely.
@andrioid I mean, I don't have to moderate my behaviour to accommodate other people. I guess that's the same underlying benefit as you mentioned 🙂
@andrioid playing guitar when I need to step away from the keyboard for a few minutes.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!