which text editor keystroke set do you Just Know?



Keystrokes??? You mean commands?

"ed(1) is the standard text editor." Didn't you know?

/cc: @mwlucas @ed1conf

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon for Tech Folks

This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!