There are Three (3) Hacker Archetypes:
1. The over styled: Wears all black and completely unhelpful clothing. Probably a cybergoth in their spare time, or a fursuiter. Most likely Queer tbqh
2. Hoodie: Just jeans and a hoodie. Probably lazy or working in a server room. A good luck, worn by all lazy hackers. For trans girls, accent with a collar.
3. Practical: Collared shirts and cargo shorts. Gotta keep those usb sticks somewhere. Only seen on 40+ year old me. Stallman beard optional, Shitty attitude is not.
I think that https://hackthebox.eu it's very useful to all those haxor n00bs like me that wants to test their initial abilities. Anyway It's useful for experts too.
#HackTheBox is an online platform allowing you to test your penetration testing skills and exchange ideas and methodologies with other members of similar interests.
HTB Network Lab currently has 92 vulnerable machines that You can hack.
We are proud to announce the birth of the Free Silicon Foundation (https://f-si.org)!
We organize a conference in Paris, March 14-16 2019, to promote:
1. Free and Open Source (FOS) CAD tools for designing #VLSI circuits
2. the sharing of hardware designs
3. common standards
4. the freedom of users in the context of #silicon technology
Program and submissions:
ooh I've passed the math exams Show more
Members here who wish to venture into the underworld of Bolthole, our very own invite-only #BBS might want to send me a direct message for their very own super secret invite code.
Or not. Whatever.
La Polveriera è sotto sgombero!
Vi aggiorneremo tempestivamente su come si evolverà la faccenda. Diffondi e condividi!
La Polveriera non si tocca! Viva l'autogestione!
Arch Linux, i3wm, experimenting with some prog. languages, I like retrocomputing. Actually I admin. the ~NAND.CLUB server with @dirtycommo
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!
Hosting costs are largely covered by our generous supporters on Patreon – thanks for all the help!