A close friend of one of my favorite bands, #MercyMe, was admitted to a hospital in late 2019 and came out more than three months later, having lost all of his limbs. The song "Say I Won't" tells his story.
He also has a $1 million GoFundMe to help cover his expenses. https://gofund.me/3741b44a
Personally, if I had that much in medical debt, I'd never be able to pay off such an astronomical amount. Anything you can give would be a blessing for him.
If you somehow still use Google services and Google chrome, read this and plan an exit.
A switch has silently been flipped in millions of instances of Google Chrome: those browsers will begin sorting their users into groups based on behavior, then sharing group labels with third-party trackers and advertisers around the web. https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2021/03/google-testing-its-controversial-new-ad-targeting-tech-millions-browsers-heres
- If you don't talk about #death you will not die, right? You wish!
- So, let's talk about death (and what may come next).
- This man, Jesus, claims that he #resurrected from the dead and, more, that you may also be resurrected.
- Now you choose. As C. S. Lewis wrote, he is either a #liar, a #lunatic or #God.
- Can you honestly say that Jesus was incoherent or false? Then he probably is saying the #truth. Then, death is not the end.
People don't believe me that sometimes computers don't involve magic voodoo. I beg to differ. Example? This is from my recently-started config management tool port:
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!