* strongSwan VPN Client
* LibreTranslator (based on LibreTranslate)
* KOReader (eBook reader, new flavor)
* Fluffyboard (Whiteboard)
* Cool Reader (eBook reader) is back (as a new flavor)!
* CDLC Player (player for guitar tabs)
Meanwhile in my repo:
* Findroid (Jellyfin client)
* Memorito (GTD task lists)
* Passman (Nextcloud passwords)
@claudius same source code, different build options. They've established a special "fdroid" flavor, which also uses its own package name (appending ".fdroid"). What exactly the difference is I cannot tell.
For what "flavor" means in this context, you can also read here: https://www.journaldev.com/21533/android-build-types-product-flavors#attachment_21554
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!