@CodingItWrong Here you go.
- OpenShot https://www.openshot.org/
- ShotCut https://shotcut.org/
- Blender https://www.blender.org/features/video-editing/
- Kdelive https://kdenlive.org/en/
- Olive https://www.olivevideoeditor.org/
- Flowblade https://jliljebl.github.io/flowblade/index.html
- Avidemux http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/
- VidCutter https://github.com/ozmartian/vidcutter
- LiVES http://lives-video.com/
- Natron https://natrongithub.github.io/
Reminder that on a survey > 50% of people said that "of course Linux is not too difficult for the average user" https://mastodon.technology/@bclindner/107147364529046855
Here's the survey: https://mastodon.technology/@dublinux/107090092852131670
Reminder that >50% of people chose on a survey "obviously Linux is easy enough to use for the average user." https://mastodon.technology/@gianmarcogg03/107144794199207888
I knew manual transmission demand and production were in decline, but was a little shocked that Ferrari, McLaren, and Lamborghini had stopped using them:
A prerecorded version of my LIVE 2021 talk
"Instadeq: A Live Programming Environment for End User Data Analysis and Visualization"
If you are interested contact me and we can do a 1:1 call to get deeper/nerdier :)
Web developer. . Black Lives Matter. Wear a mask. Web Platform Lead at Big Nerd Ranch.
This Mastodon instance is for people interested in technology. Discussions aren't limited to technology, because tech folks shouldn't be limited to technology either!